Coding

Back to #100DaysOfCode

I started #100DaysOfCode again. I’ve been coding regularly since my last post. My WordPress project site is 50% complete. I added three case studies and the custom archive is almost done. I did a little research into flexbox to fix a display issue. I should be able to figure it out by making  a quick project.

I completed the Basic JavaScript section of FreeCodeCamp and moved to Object Orientated and Programming. The further I get into the course the more time it takes to solve each challenge. Getting better at finding answers when I am stuck helps my process. Check out my progress on GitHub. I will go over a few concepts I am learning in my next post. Until next time.

Leave a Reply